Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Nerves!

Oh Man,
i'm so nervous!! BATTLE OF THE BANDS tomorrow!! And i'm singing in it! WOOOAH! I think everyone should come and see me! Me and my "band". :) I duno if we'll win though! It's pretty kool though, i've never actually gone to Battle Of The Bands before. It should be interesting!! I hope i dont mess up like i did at the Christmas Assembly!! "Where Are You Christmas!?" hahaha oh my, what a mess! Oh well. What can yea do eh? haha ! Anyways!! Yep!! Thats whats happen'n tomorrow. Plus! Because we have to practice I dont have to go to work!! Isnt that awesome!?! No crazy kids tomorrow! YAY! One day Relief! Oh man, its gunna be nice! Annnndd then we've got Break The Grind day on friday!! Ohhhh yyeeaa!! Its gunna be awesome!! We can go home and SLEEP! AH HA! They think people ACTUALLY wanna stay for these kinda things, when all we REALLY wanna do it go home and sleep the day away!
uh huh!! Well i better go, I dont really have anything to put in here today! Nothing big happened today!
Cya later!
(K) MWAH! byebyes
~shel~
P.S. Make sure you come to Battle Of The Bands tomorrow!! 7:00 at Waterdown High!!

No comments: