Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'm Back!!

PERCILLA!
Didn't think i was comming back did you?! It feels like i haven't wrote in here for such a long time! BUT dont fret my pet, i'm back for good! Theres a reason for all think hogwash though, and a very good reason as a matter a fact! There is this "funny" boy Chad, and you MIGHT know him Percilla, or might not. BUT he decided to fool my sister into telling him my user name. But foolish me had told him my password for some odd reason, not thinking he would want to get into here. But unfortunitly he did. If you didnt notice the logs were kind of ODD. (hahaha) Chad's one of those little boys that thinks very highly of himself, and likes to make it look like a lot of people think hes hott. (Which some people might think, but i'm not one of them ) SOOO thats whats been going on with those WEIRD blogs. I HOPE, Percilla that you didnt miss me too much, because i really wasnt trying to ignore you. (thanks Chad) ANYWAYS! Things HAVE been good with me :):) Nothing too interesting OTHER then Ryan B's Birthday BASH!! WOOHOOO party on!! That was a lot of fun. EXCEPT for Alicia's baby going insane on us and not shutting off, and i sadly had to pull the plug on that little ADORABLE fello. :( It was sad, but somebody had to do it. (sorry Alicia!) But other then that horrible experience, it was such a marvelous partaaaa. Then!! last night i went to see Latter49 WOAH! What a FANTABULOUS movie! I cryed a lot, its a sad move! So if you dont like sad mocvies dont go see it!! But it was super good!! :) I liked it alot. uh huh uh huh. I think thats it! Nothing really happened that everyone doesnt already know about :) heehee

Well I'm off to overflow, nice talking TO you guys!!
Love yous
(mostly Percilla, you know how it is)
~shel!~
P.S. Trying to get in touch with my secret lover, cant find him :(

No comments: