Monday, November 15, 2004

The Day That Went BAD!

Hey,
Not a good day today!! Too stressed out!! MWWWAAHAHAHA i'm just glad i'm not the only one feeling stressed right now. There are tons of ppl around me going through the same thing so its all good!! hehehe ANYWAYS!! Yea, I am not really in the greatest mood, but i thought HEY! i havent wrote one of these in a long time so i thought i should! I would just like congradulate Ryan Jones on being the second person i've got to start a Blog!! :):) YAY! hahaha (well done Ryan) :) He's learning!! heehee. uh hhhuuuuhhh.....and yea! I dont know what else to write! Things are happening to quickly now a days that i cant really keep track of where i am!! Dont you feel sometimes you just need time to stop for about an hour so you can figure out where you are or what the hecks going on?! Thats what i feel like right now. And i hope i'm not the only one that feel like I'm spinning in circles with no ending! HA! i'm going INSANE!! Its pretty hard to think the worlds normal when you get a test back and your teachers 13 year old son has marked it!!! HOW INSANE IS THAT?! Like who does that?! uuuhh.....oh well! Good thing is i got my cheque today, and i'm really excited about it because that means i have MONEY!! HINT: Never THINK you have money in the bank! I found that out the hard way!! Sorry Danielle for making you go through all that trouble at Michaels! Love you!!
uh huh!! And thats about it!! I'm goin to work on my presentation that i'm doing tomorrow that Erin so lovingly is helping me with!! Shes a sweetie!
Anyways!!
I'll write more when i have time!! Lv some comments!!
Luv yous !
Shel<><
P.S Secret lover....miss you

No comments: