Tuesday, November 02, 2004

What a boring day!

Dear Percilla,
Yes. i have named my journal, i thought i would because of some people at lunch making fun of me that i didnt name my journal (Chad) Oh well, lunch was pretty interesting today!! I had a grape thrown down my sweater, Dan touching my butt ONCE AGAIN, and people laughing randomly at little things that were happening unexpectedly. Our normal lunch at school.....isnt that sad? ANYWAYS!! I love the people at BOTH lunches i have, there very....how can i say it......interesting??? hahhaa yea, thats good enough. hahaha Just Kidding. I love all of them. They make every lunch one to remember. We have Chad eating/drinking the formula that we made in Hannah's juice bottle.. (that was disturbing) all the way to trying to get teachers to yell at us numerous times for dumb things we do. (Wearing hats, throwing grapes) Ohhh man. There are lots of more things to add to the list of "Lunch Memories" but i think i'll tell some more later! Dont want to waste them all right now :) heeheee..So, that was my lovely lunch today! The rest of the day was pretty normal actually...so in other words BORING!! First period, sat there. Second period, painted (sat there). Lunch, sat. Lunch, sat. Fifth, sat and didnt nothing with Danielle. Story of my life....sitting around doing absolutly nothing!! hahaha WOHOOO!! Party on dudes.. Wow, dont you wish you had as much fu as me?! I think you do! hahaha Just Joking !!

OH!! I actually have a work story for you!!! I was at work (OBVIOUSLY) and this boy Trevor (the guy i work with) was chasing me around the DayCare (YES, we were working!! What do you think we do play around all day!! pfff) And i turned a corner really fast and he grabbed my anckle and i socked him right in the eye, and he could hardly see outa it!! I think tomorrow he's gunna have a black eye!! Oh my. funniest EVER!!! We'll see if it's okay tomorrow or not :S Hope so!! hahaha!! I thought it was funy.....sorry if you didnt...

Okay i think i'm allll out of stories!! Isnt that upsetting?!
I know i know, but I'll have more later!! Dont fret my pet!
Love always Percilla
Shel

P.S My secret lover hasnt talked to me today, i miss him.

No comments: