Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween Weekend

Hey Everyone!
Oh my, what an eventful weekend. Halloween is tons of fun when you are with the right people. Dave, Kyle, Meg, Linds, and of course Laura were all havin a B-LAST at my house. good Times!! Megan had THE most halarious costum on!! We still have NO idea what she was...BUT it was HALARIOUS! I think she gave a few kids nightmares last night. We ended up watching a movie after the little kiddlings died down. (Cant remember the name, sorry) Some vampire movie, but really good! After the movie was over the tiredness was all around the room. I left but apparently after I left the party started. (hahahaha) Lindsay and Laura explained to me the next day, that there were "Rockets In Pockets" and other R rated things going on. After i heard of these things happening I was sort of glad i left at the time I did. I saved myself from some pretty life altering conversations! Oh man, what a crazy fun night. today wasnt all that funny though. I sat in another boring class of Mrs. Browns watching her struggle to even spell DEFINITION on the board! who spells definition with an S ?? i seriously dont think shes a real teacher! She wonders why she gets in trouble all the time. oohhhh myyy goodness. Why I go to school, i really dont know! BUT the highlight of my day was that my best friend from far away phoned me! Right straight out of the blue! I was so happy to hear from her, and find out whats been going on with her! It was awesome to talk to her, and tell eachother whats been happening over here. We both have lots going on now its really hard to keep in touch. But we've been awesome with keeping in touch ever since she moved to Africa. Its been awesome seeing what shes been doing in her life. And knowing even though shes so far away we can still count on eachother :):) Shes the best!!
Anyways!! I better get going, I have some things to do!
I'll write to you all very very soon! Dont worry
Love always,
Shel
P.S My secret lover talked to me today too, sexiest man alive!

No comments: