Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Sicky!


this is me bored and feeling like crap writing this blog!!
Isnt that fun?! Iwas trying to see how this picture thing works!!

Hey,

Wow, how long has it been since i've written in here! Finally someone reminded me that I havent done one of these in so long. Nice to know people actually like to read whats going on with me, cause you know my life is SO exciting :) hehehe!! yeah RIGHT! haha anyways!! It's been a while and i dont even know where to start! I've been sick for the past couple weeks! (NOT FUN!) i've been coughing and sniffing like CRAZY! Yeah yeah i know i need Vitamin C mom!! Oh my goodness i think i've heard that enough for the rest of my life! hahaha DRINK JUICE MICHELLE! (lol) I REALLY cant drink anymore or else i'm gunna puke! I've drank so much orange juice i think i'm gunna start turning orange! Oh man, i'm hilarious! Yeah, so enough about my cold !! i'm SURE you people reading this have heard me talk aobut it enough, and want me to shut up already (hahaha) you've probably even made fun of me while i was whining because apparently i sound like a man! (thanks guys) haha
Oh man, fun times! anyways....moving on! I CANNOT believe chistmas is comming soo fast!! I'm SUPER excited and cant wait until Christmas is ACTUALLY here! But you know what i think i'm going to be FLAT BROKE when Christmas comes, which is gunna suck but HEY you gotta give SOME presents!
ANNNNDDD something else exciting the christmas banquet this Friday!! I JUST foundout what i'm wearing!! You never what you can find if you look around the house with your mom!! i'm SOO excited! uh huh uh huh!! Oh yyeeeeaaaa!!
Man, i hate tests!! i think i failed one this morning :( stupid tests!! I came home right after i finished my test because i felt like crap!! And i had to WALK home :( It was really depressing! My mom wasnt home (at the dentist with my sista) And i couldnt get a ride. I hate when that happens dont you?! (lol) Oh well, what can you do!! Not much eh?
One more thing that just happened recently that I'm VERY happy about is that my sister Lindsay got her G2!!!! And is an awesome driver!!! She got it a week ago TODAY! Which our whole family is happy about!! Couldnt be more proud! And YES I KNOW......HINT HINT MICHELLE ......... GET YOURS!! hahaha i know thats what your thinking. AND I WILL soon enough, you people will just have to wait!! hehehe. except not to long because i'm gunna beat Chad on getting his. So I'll be getting it before March!! hehehe He doesnt think i will but i definatly will!!
oh my, tons of things to talk about BUT i have to be going....not feeling to great!
Love you all!
hopefully all of you are happy i wrote another one of these! Sorry for not writing sooner
MWAH!
your buddy
Shel






No comments: