Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday Afternoon

Hey Goodlookin,
I dont have any picture for this one, but thats okay! :) I thought i didnt have anything better to do then write a msg in here. In case people are bored and need something to read :) I havent really done much today. I sat around and watched T.V. I went to church this morning and stauyed both services. That was fun :) hehehe. Were having company over to our house tonite (next door neighbors) So i SHOULD be cleaning. I always hide when theres cleaning to be done. (lazy one in the family) Yea yea! So what?! i dont like cleaning! I dont think theres anyone besides Cindy who actually LIKES cleaning!! hahaha (Linds, Meg, and Laura will get that one)
Awwww man, thats funny!! Anyways! So thats all thats going on today and tonite. I think i am gunna have to stay up late and do some homework though :S i left it all until today :(
Oohh well, my fault! WELL i think thats all for right now, nothing else to say really..
i'll write if anything else exciting come up!
c ya
shel <><

No comments: