Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Late Scrapbooking Night

Hey people!
thought i'd write a little in here, just for an update! Nothing too exciting goin down! Except for yesterday. Me and my bible study girls got together for bible study night, and we had an awesome time! TALK ABOUT LOTS OF FOOD!! we had tons of goodies, and we even gave presents!! OH MY it was fun! I got an awesome letter from Hannah. She took the word FRIEND and for every letter she wrote something awesome about me. It was soo cute, and i LOVE her!! Shes an awesome person! And I had Alicia so i made her a pretty good looking card. It was sickly amazing :) AND i bought her some hott pink gerber flowers, which matched her card! It was a pro gift! i was so proud of myself! We had an awesome night, and some good conversations! It was a good night. Besides that, nothing else that interesting had happened!
But there is something special on this very day Brad's BIRTHDAY!! YAY! but hes sick today, so he was in bed :( too bad!! I was looking forward to singing a little Birthday tune. But i guess i'll just have to wait until tomorrow :)
Anyways! i better get going, i need some sleep!! i need to get rid of this BRUTAL cold that has taken me over!! STILL hasnt gone away, and I'm sick of it!
Bye guys! have an awesome week!!
10 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!
WOOHOO!!
Write some comments people!!
Luv yea!
shel <><

No comments: