Sunday, December 19, 2004

The starting of it all

yo yo yo!!
I just thought I would write a blog while i have time! I have NO urge to go outside WHAT SO EVER!! Its WAY too cold for me to go outside, I'm not a winter person. I only love walks outside on Christmas Eve when all the christmas lights are on, and the snows falling lightly! BEST thing EVER! i love the feeling of Christmas, just not the coldness! BUT whatcha gunna do about it. heehee. ANYWAYS! I think i'm WAY too excited for Christmas! I'm SOOO excited its comming. :D:D I bought everyones gifts!! And i'm sooo excited!! :):)
And i wanna say Congrats to my buddy Chad, for raising a huge amount of money to go on a missions trip to Mexico!! TOTALLY JEALOUS! But, he worked really hard to make this happen, and with the help of friends and family, and most of all God hes got all the mony he needs! I'm very proud of him. I'm praying for him, and hopfully everyone else is too. Hopefully this will be a real eye opener for him, and he'll be able to witness to people, and have the time of his life! GOOD LUCK CHAD!
I think thats all i really wanted to say right now.
The Butler's are comming over soon, so we'll have some picture to put on here from that PARTAY! woot woot...ahahahhaa Klt
cya!
Love,
shel <><

No comments: