Thursday, March 03, 2005

What's Been Going On!!?!

Wuts up?!
WOW, its been almost a month since i wrote in here, sorry people. Thanks Laura for sending a little message even though there wasnt a Blog about it :) your awesome! :) This week has been okay, a lot has happened! Some good some sad and some bad. We have suffered a great loss of one of many adopted grandparents! Mrs. Eleanow Ogilvie. We have had a hard time realizing shes never going to be around anymore. But I'm so very proud of Jenna for being so brave and going through her speech at the funeral she did an amazing job and we love her so much! I had to speak at the funeral because of the letter i wrote to Mrs. Ogilvie when she was in the hopital. Janet (Jennas mom) asked me to read it because she thought it meant a lot to Mrs. Ogilvie! So i did, and suprisingly didnt cry through any of it! :) But we miss her a great bunch! And will always love her. On to some Happy News!! :) I was baptised Sunday February 27th :) And it was something i will never forget. God gave me the confidence to say everything i wanted. It was amazing. Prayers truley do come true. My whole family PlUS extended family came to watch me dedicate my whole life to God. It was neat to see how God worked in my friend Chad's life too. He also was baptised on Sunday. He had to go before me though. And he did awesome too! I was very proud of him! :)
I dont know what else has happened in the last while. I've been working a lot at the daycare. Last week was 7-6 every day. That was an experience! It was fun though. Very layed back and relaxing! :)
Well i better go get ready for another 3 hour shift.
hahaha
ttyl!! Sooner next time hopefully! :)
Love all of you!
In Him I Live <><
Shel

No comments: