Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thursday!! ALMOST THERE!

Hey,
Last night was pretty fun, we watched the movie and cried! And then ate lots of food! :) what girls love to do...cry and eat. i'm not in the greatest mood today. Things that i didnt want to happen, happened and i'm not to happy about it. But hopefully things will work out in the end. Maybe tonite will be better. Anyways, 20 mins, and i have to go to work and deal with children that dont listen to me, and not have the full time hours that my boss said we would have. Me and my friend Erin need to talk to her, and yell at her cause shes a loser.
I havent heard anything else about our youth group, there are still a lot more things to sort out, and some more people that need to have chats with other people. Hopefully soon i'll be able to sit down with my youth pastor and talk to him about the things that have been bothering me. I think he needs to sit down with everyone, and ask them what they feel needs to be changed in the youth group and actually ACT on them.
yep! So tomorrow is friday....and the next day is Saturday! hahaha on Saturday Megans asked me to go waitress at a wedding party during the day, so i'm going to be doing that and then going BABYSITTING!! woohooo!! When do i ever get a break from children?! NEVER...haha just kidding i love em. And then again on Sunday i'm in nusrey school with the little ones! Oh Joy! :) haha my life is awesome dont you think?!
Anyways, i better go get ready!
Time to go chill with all my little little friends who love to bother me
i just love their never ending screaming, pulling of my hair, the constant whining, and the back talk i have to listen to every day!!
Haahahahaha dont you just wanna be a daycare teacher now?!
Its not THAT bad!!
Oh well, see yeah later!
Love yeah!
In Him I Live
Shel <><

No comments: