Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A Pretty Boring Wednesday

Hey,
The day has gone by slow so far. I have just been sitting here waiting for the time to come for me to go to work. Tonite at my supervisors house were having a girls night. Were going over there and watching The Notebook. I'm excited! I'm in LOVE with that movie. Its the cutest ending ever. i'm not going to say anything incase someone hasnt seen it yet. Anyways!! Hopefully the rest of the week goes by quickly. March Break should be fun. I'm working, but not enough to ruin my week so thats okay. :) This weeks been full of prayer, not only for myself but for my whole youth group. Theres a lot of misunderstandings and confusion that people have to work through. I just hope we all remember we have it to worship God, not to just go there to see people we havent seen in a while. I think people are forgetting who the main focus is, and thats something we need to work on. I just ask that you pray for the safety of the youth group and that we can work out the problems that we have come to. Even though things seem to look like there coming to good terms, we still need a lot of prayer :)
Anyways! I better get going, not much to write on a pretty boring Wednesday!
I'll write more tonite maybe if anything else exciting happens! :)
cya!! Have an awesome day/night...
love you
In Him I Live
Shel <><

No comments: