Saturday, February 25, 2006

Good News

Hey,

Just thought i'd write a little something since i haven't wrote anything in a while. I've been busy as always with work and trying to have a life. God has been working a lot throughout the past couple weeks. I've seen a co-worker ask a lot of questions about God because of the things that Megan and I have prayed about, and little things like leaving my bible study sitting out on the table for her to look at. She has become really interested in the topic of religion, and it's exciting to see that happening.
The day before yesterday was also a blessing from God for sure. I went to work knowing that our boss had to speak to all of us about some "good news" she had for us. So one at a time we were called into the office to talk to her. When i got in there she explained to us we were now able to have wage subsity...in my head i was going "I have no idea what that means!" haha But shortly after that i learned all aobut it..and then she handed me a CHECK with 1,000 and some odd dollars in it! My face dropped and i almost started crying. I had prayed to God about school and where the money was going to come from, and what i was to do. God provided me with money that i never thought i'd ever see. My boss had been fighting for this wage subsity for 7 years...and what a better time to get it then when i really needed it most. I was amazed to see how God was answering my prayers one after another.
Those are two big things that have happened with me in the past couple weeks! And two things I am very greatful for! God blessed those who trust and believe in Him!
Goodnight
God Bless You

Michelle <><

No comments: