Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SOOOO LOONNNGG AAGOOO!!

Hey!!
Wow, I can't believe how long its been since I actually wrote one of these blogs!! A LOT of things have happened in my life since I last wrote. God had changed my life dramatically!! Its amazing how He can change everything so quickly depending on how you make choices and decisions everyday in your life. Some parts of my life were hard, and I struggled a lot to get through..but God's always there, and has led me to where I am today. These last 5 months since I wrote in here have been AMAZING! God has really shown himself a lot more then i thought possible. He's blessed me with more then i could EVER ask for! He has blessed me with an amazing boyfriend, his love for God is awesome! It is such an encouragement to me to see him love the Lord like he does. It makes me want to be exactly like that, and i have learned a lot from him. It's amazing how God just puts people into your life because he knows exactly what you need to straighten your life out. Now my life at daycare > Some days I feel like I want to quit because of the kids. Then there are other days I'm like "wow, i love doing this!" I guess it depends on the day. But it's exciting to see what new things happen each day. Thursday was an interesting day! It started out as a normal day, but ended with my tooth being knocked out. I would call Thurs one of those days I feel like saying "I'm done, i don't want to do this anymore!" ANYWAYS! I had a kid jump up infront of me ad smack me in the mouth with his head.. so i was pretty upset about that! And i also had to wait until Saturday to get it fixed! So i wasn't too impressed! Meanwhile I'm going into work on Friday praying to God my tooth doesn't fly out while talking to anyone at the centre! So that was VERY exciting in its own little way of excitement!! hahahaha
Oh well, i couldn't do anything else! But I'm all better now! I had an exciting weekend Mini Putting, brutally beating Brandon (He wont admit it though! So don't ask him!!) (please.) hahahaha....Actually i really lied, i lost HORRIBLY!! We went with Megan and Kyle aswell and everyone else did a lot better then myself. But it was fun!
This week has gone by pretty fast!! It's already tuesday night! Almost time for bed, and almost WEDNESDAY!! That's pretty exciting.. Except i really have no plans as of right now for the weekend. Which is pretty sad! Oh well, I'll hopefully think of something.
Okay well i better go to bed now!
Early morning tomorrow!
Goodnight ALL!!!
God Bless You!!
love yous

Michelle <><

No comments: