Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Whats Happenin


Hey people,


Havent wrote here in a while... but i thought i'd do some things that have gone on in the past while!! I've had my 19th Birthday, Prom, moving our trailers (going to the new campground) It hasnt been easy over the last month. So many changes happening and i dont know where to begin! My 19th Birthday was a lot of fun!! We went out to the Mandarin, and we ate some GOOD food!!! My mom bought me some BOOZE!! hahaha...oh my...even HANNAH'S parents went in on getting me booze for my birthday. Never in my life would i see that happen!! That was funny!
Prom was amazing! funnest ever. We rented a white limo and it came to pick us up at my house, we got tons of pictures taken. And i got to go with BRANDON! woot woot!! So much fun, a night i am definatly going to remember for life. I had my first slow dance with Erin, and it was beautiful! (lol) what are the girl suppose to do when the guys are outside deserting us. oh well....i still had a blast!
THEN comes the sad part. We were told through the winter that our trailer park might be sold because the owner had died. I was praying and hoping it wouldnt be sold, but if it did that it would be sold to someone that would keep it the same as it was! But unfortunitly it was sold to someone who didnt want it to stay the same, and we were tols to have our trailers out of the park by June 17th. Our trailers are now moved out and we have found a new park and have been going there for a couple months. Its interesting but not the same as Edgewater. thigns will never be the same as they were when we were at Edgewater, half the people are gone somewhere else, the friends we had at the old one arent at the new one, and everythings just different. Its going to take a while to get use to, but i should be okay. Its just been hard on everyone. We were a family, it was a second home for al of us. But hopefully we can make the new park another home with more fmaily to go up to every other weekend.
As of tonite, i'm going to have a bf! Very exciting news. After being single for a year and a bit. Its time for a change, and some GOOD change instead of bad!! :):)
i think thats about everything thats been happening with me.
Love you ALL!!
Miss yous
ttyl
In Him I Live <><

shel


No comments: