Saturday, February 23, 2008

Years ago.

wow, it's been forever.
i totally forgot I was even writing a blog. But I think I'm going to write a couple blogs and see if anyone actually using this! I haven't been on here in about 2 years. I'll let you in on a little bit that's been going on lately.
:) Well I've been getting my ECE throughout this past year! That's been fun! This semester is a little harder though. They seem to think we want to know more about the government then children. lol. It's been tough! But it'll be over soon!! YAY!
I have a boyfriend now. His name is Ryan. We've been dating almost a year :) It's been a great year. We've been through a lot...but we're doing awesome. I couldn't ask for anything more!
I still don't have my G2 but i did get my G1!! After being made fun of numerous times. :)
I'm a slacker...what can i say. lol.
I'll be getting my G2 very soon though. YIPPY!
Well I better get going! Thanks for reading! :D
-Long lost friend.

No comments: