Sunday, January 30, 2005

Weekend Fun

Hey,
My weekend was pretty good, nothing TOO overly exciting happened! I went to the movies w/ Brad, we went to see Coach Carter. That was a good movie, if you like Remember The Titans, you'll like this one. It was good!!:) I cannot wait until SNOCAMP!! i'm SO pumped! Theres only 19 more days!! (thank you to Jess for counting down for all of us) You can tell people are excited WHEN! haha *mwah*
The weekend went pretty fast! BUT the good thing is, i dont have to worry about any homework, assignments, projects. I"M DONE!!! There no school until i decide to go to college or university! woot woot (someones happy) ME! OOHHH YEEAAA
anyways, i think tomorrows going to be a pretty exciting day!! Were going to Hannah's house, and its a girly day out!! i'm happy. I miss my girls, i havent seen them in a while. And because I'm not at school anymore, i wont see them as much :'( *tear* I will miss them TONS!!
heehee, they all know i luv em!
anywho, I'm gunna get to bed now, but i'll write some more when i have something exciting and worth reading to talk about!
Night night, sleep tight
Shel <><

No comments: